These Light Bulbs Cause Anxiety, Migraines, And Even Cancer. If You Have Them, Do THIS Immediately!


Many people explore ways how to save energy and money from electricity. Therefore, they purchase energy saving light bulbs and replace the old standard light bulbs. However, most of them are not informed that the new generation of energy light bulbs are so toxic. For this purpose, it was even created an emergency protocol you need to follow in the event of a bulb breakage, due to the poison gas that is released. If the light gets broken indoors, these light bulbs release 20 times the maximum acceptable mercury concentration into the air. This is hazardous per our life.

These bulbs can cause below health issues:
  • Dizziness
  • Cluster headaches
  • Migraines
  • Seizures
  • Fatigue
  • Inability to concentrate
  • Anxiety
Below are given 3 Reasons that will make you return to Incandescent Bulbs:

Energy saving bulbs contain mercury.
Murcury is a neurotoxin that is especially dangerous for children and pregnant women. It is particulary toxic for the brain, nervous system, liver and kidneys. It can cause damage to the cardiovascular, immune and reproductive systems. Additionally, it can also cause, anxiety, insomnia, memory loss, headaches, cancer and Alzheimer’s.

Energy saving bulbs can cause cancer.
A study performed in laboratory in Germany has confirmed that these light bulbs contain poisonous carcinogens that could cause cancer:

Phenol, a mildly acidic toxic white crystalline solid, obtained from coal tar and used in chemical manufacture. Naphthalene, a volatile white crystalline compound, produced by the distillation of coal tar, used in mothballs and as a raw material for chemical manufacture

Styrene, an unsaturated liquid hydrocarbon, obtained as a petroleum byproduct. Many dangerous parts that can affect our general health.

Energy saving light bulbs emit a lot of UV rays.
Energy saving lamps emit UV-B and traces of UV-C radiation. It is well known that UV-radiation is harmful for the skin and can cause skin cancer and vision problems. The radiation from these bulbs directly attacks the immune system, damages the skin tissues enough to prevent the proper formation of vitamin D-3.

The question is, why are they still on the market? Products that can save you money can cost you a life.

Throw them immediately from your home if you have any. On this way, you will protect your family from diseases.